For the second year in a row, the Nomading Film Festival (NoFF) is hosting it’s summer festival right here in New York City next Saturday, JUNE 23, from 1pm-7.
- 2 tacos from the Tribeca Taco Truck
- 2 drinks (beer or wine) and the freedom to purchase more
- 10 short travel films (45 min)
- Voting rights!
- Outdoor games including Ping Pong and Bean Bag Toss
- Our very own NoFForchestra (rockin live band- covers and originals)
- Surprise live entertainment!
- The chance to win various giveaways, including a 3-day hike to Mt. Washington
- AND a 4 sided 60 ft. ROCK WALL provided by our awesome partner- Brooklyn Boulders
NoFF believes that travel stories are some of the most entertaining, educating, beautiful and authentic, and that these stories should be shared thru the power of film, acknowledged and awarded. NoFF sees travel less as a leisure activity and more as a chance to explore the planet and engage those living therein. NoFF believes that traveling shapes us, traveling defines us, and that above all, traveling connects us.
We at Holstee also recognize the power of travel to push one’s cultural, emotional, physical, mental and spiritual boundaries, all in an effort to discover, grow and connect.
Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself.
If you happen to be in New York City next Saturday (June 23), don’t miss out.
Cheers to love, adventure and the road less traveled.
-The NoFF Boys (Andrew, Bassam, Mikey + Josh)